Bloom Real Estate proudly presents this proposing space for the entire family and in a very desirable location of Arndell Park.
This unique residence offers an ultimate lifestyle opportunity for anybody looking for a place to call home.
The sustainable design of this home offers an open living plan and the positioning in such a way that it will amaze you in every sense. You have to just bring your Furniture and rest is on us.
This home is conveniently located within walking distance to shopping centres, many great schools, also walking distance to Public Transport Tarneit Train Station and many bus stops.
This stunning home features: –
•Master Bedroom with an En-suite and WIR;
•Other two bedrooms with BIR;
•Spacious kitchen which boasts quality S/s Appliances overlooking family and meals area;
•Remote controlled double garage with internal access;
•Ducted heating ;
•Split System Cooling;
•Double-lock on the main door;
•Beautiful backyard for those bbq nights;
•Lots of storage available
• -Just 2 minutes away from your local medical centre.
• -So close to shopping centres for your retail therapy needs and groceries, only a 5-minute
drive to Wyndham Village shopping centre.
• -And 5 minutes to Williams Landing Town centre.
• -YMCA Early Learning Centre located just a 3-minute drive for your little one’s development
• -Tarneit Train station located 8 minutes away gives you the perfect opportunity to save on
petrol when travelling into the CBD for either business or pleasure.
• -2 minutes away from Westbourne Grammar making school pick up/ drop offs a breeze.
• -Located just 24 minutes from the CBD.
•- A 4-minute drive to Doherty’s creek P9 college.
• -And 5 minutes to Truganina P9 college giving you options in your child’s education
If a serene and peaceful location is important to you then you have found the right home. Call “Shravya 0407 480 480 ” to book an appointment.
Photo ID is a must.
Bloom Estate Agents is taking appropriate measures to minimize the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak to our staff, clients, and customers.
Our social distancing guidelines:
•Practice a minimum of 1.5 metres from others at all times
•Avoid touching surfaces inside or outside the home when inspecting the property.
•If you are ill, you cannot attend the open/inspection.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist