Mani Tata of Bloom Estate Agents proud to present 19 Townley Boulevard Werribee in a popular Harpley Estate.
10K First Home Buyers Grant and Stamp Duty savings for eligible buyers….!
An exceptional home which ticks all the boxes, designed with the first home buyer or investor in mind. This modern townhouse from Porter Davis doesn’t compromise on style or functionality. There are four bedrooms, two bathrooms and plenty of living space on both levels. Investors can expect a potential rental return of approximately $400 per week for this property.
• Land size: 279 m2, home size: 23 square (approx.)
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & a double lock up garage
• Master bedroom with double vanity ensuite and walk in robe, remaining beds with built in robes
• Soft close drawers and cupboards
• Split system to family and master bedroom
• Remote Controlled double lock up Garage
• Fully Landscaped front and backyard
• Kitchen with walk in pantry
• High ceiling, down lights
• Spacious Laundry
• Fast NBN Net speed throughout estate
• Abundant anticipated “Capital Growth” predicted!
Porter Davis has industry-leading after-sales service so you can rest easy knowing their New Home Care Team are just a phone call away.
Please call Mani Tata on 0430 458 350 to arrange an inspection.
Photo ID must be presented upon all open & private inspections.
*Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent.
* Photo ID required at all open for inspection.
*images are for illustration purpose only and have been used from similar other property.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein has been obtained through sources deemed reliable by Bloom estate agents but cannot be guaranteed for its accuracy. We recommend to the buyer that any information, which is of special interest, should be obtained through independent verification. All measurements are approximate. Buyer must do their own due diligence for all grants and govt benefits
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligence