First Home Buyer 10k Grant and 15k Builder Grant Available if you are eligible !!
Sandeep From Bloom Estate agents proud to present 36 Charlbury Street, Thornhill Park. This Majestic home with display home inclusions also exuding park facing street presence epitomises style, contemporary living and has been designed with an entertaining focus. With exceptional quality and finishes in the highly sought after Mount Aliza Estate of Thornhill Park.
This amazing home boasts 4 expansive bedrooms, Formal Lounge, beautifully appointed bathrooms, a stunning designer kitchen with a Large extended bench top for breakfast servery, a delightful open plan living/dining area leading out to a sun filled backyard for year round entertainment.
This character filled property is sure to impress with its magnificent establishment and huge list of appointments;
* Master bedroom with huge walk in robes and full en-suite with over size shower, floor to roof tiles
* 3 Bedrooms with built in robes
* Formal Lounge
* Modern kitchen with abundance of cupboard space, 40 mm stone bench top, breakfast island bench, 900 mm stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
* Open plan family and meals area
* Central bathroom with floor to roof tiles well connected to other bedrooms
* Landscaped gardens
* 20mm stone benchtop to kitchen & bathrooms
* Evaporative Cooling & ducted heating
* Other exclusive extras include, driveway & porch, down lights, luxury window furnishings, stone benchtop, extra heavy-duty carpet and the list goes on
Located about 37km from Melbourne’s CBD.
You Don’t want to miss this beautiful opportunity so please call ” Sandeep on 0425 289 844 ” to book and appointment .
Photo ID is a must.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Note :- The photos only for illustration purposes.These photos are from the last development site by Builder.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklists.