**Inspection availbale via appointment only**
**Call Jignesh 0499 999 960**
Jignesh Kapadia and Bloom Estate Agents proudly presents this beautiful family home 52 Yacht Rd, Point Cook. A prestigious example of designer living situated in the sought-after Saltwater Coast Estate, this sprawling family abode offers a sophisticated lifestyle on a spacious floor plan of 448 sqm (approx.). It includes four bedrooms plus study, two bathrooms plus powder room, gourmet kitchen, four living areas and an outdoor alfresco.
Premium Quality House Features:
• Master bedroom fitted with W.I.R and En-suite with Double Vanity.
• Other Bedrooms with built in robes.
• Formal Living Room.
• Dining area.
• Kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, expansive walk in pantry & loads of cupboard space.
• Upstairs Massive Rumpus area opening to bedrooms.
• Multiple living areas.
• Double Remote Garage with internal access
Close proximity amenities and attractions include:
• St Mary of the Cross Catholic Primary School
• Point Cook South Senior School (due to open in 2020).
• Saltwater P-9 College
• Point Cook Coastal Park and bay
• Point Cook Road sporting ovals.
• Cheetham Wetlands.
• Public transportation options include a bus link to nearby Williams Landing train station.
• Whilst a newly planned shopping precinct is currently being planned, Stockland Shopping Ce ntre, Feather brook and Sanctuary Lakes shopping centre are just a 10 minutes’ drive.
• Childcare in the vicinity.
• Lifestyle centre with pool, tennis courts, function room and café just a short stroll away.
You don’t want to miss this beautiful home in a picturesque location. So call “Jignesh on 0499999960” to book an appointment.
Photo ID is a must.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Front Facade landscaping is for illustration purposes.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist