Bloom Estate Agents proudly presents this beautiful family home in most sought after location of Tarneit. This thoughtfully designed home creates a superb family residence, offering a spacious floor plan on a generous allotment of 553 sqm (approx.) with picturesque sunsets and Davis creek views in Claremont Park estate this home captures the essence of a modern lifestyle.
Premium Quality House Features
• Master bedroom fitted with His and her W.I.R and En-suite with Double Vanity.
• Other Bedrooms with mirror built in robes.
• Formal Living Room.
• Dining area.
• Ducted heating and cooling.
• Kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, 900mm upright cooktop, expansive walk in pantry & loads of cupboard space.
• Rumpus with sliding doors opening out to the alfresco and Massive Pergola Area
• Feature lighting, down lights.
• CCTV Camera system & security alarm.
• External Electric shutters installed all around house.
• Multiple living areas.
• Side access perfect for boat parking or multiple car parking.
• Spectacular outdoor low maintenance entertainment areas.
• Double Remote Garage with internal access
• New Carpet laid 6 months ago.
• Claremont Park Playground.
• Medical Centre $ Adams Pharmacy 250 mtr Walk
• New Public School Interim Name Davis Creek Primary School’ Locates Next door to ICOM Opens early 2020.
• New Shopping Centre opens early 2020 on Davis Road
• Claremont Park Sports and recreational Club.
• Public Transport.
• Tarneit West and Tarneit Garden shopping Centre.
• Good news Lutheran college.
• Grange P9.
• Tarneit P9 School & ICOM.
Short Drive to Pacific Werribee shopping Centre and Tarneit station and all other Amenities.
This terrific opportunity won’t last long.
You don’t want to miss this beautiful Home so please call “Jiten on 0405 650 000 ” to book an appointment.
Photo ID is a must.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist