Bloom Estate proudly presents this fantastic investment opportunity with guaranteed return for 2 years in Truganina’s Elements Estate.
Masterfully crafted with an unflinching commitment to quality, this brand new residence is a statement of high end style in Elements Estate With 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a sophisticated fully appointed kitchen, three spectacular living areas, an alfresco area, a low maintenance garden and a comprehensive feature list, this brand new display is the epitome of luxury and has been designed to exacting standards.
Multiple living areas include a spectacular ground floor open plan living/dining area which flows to the outdoors, a ground floor second living area or home office and a beautifully designed upstairs retreat.
Design features & options:
• 4 bedrooms
• 2.5 bathrooms
• Double garage + workshop
• Open plan family and meals
Display home includes the following Luxurious upgrades:
• Evaporative cooling
• External GPO for sprinkler system
• Colorbond panel lift garage door
• Designer floor coverings
• Rear and side boundary fencing
• Luxury window coverings
• 3 coat paint system
• Internal doors 2340mm excluding internal garage door 2040mm
• Designer landscaping
• Exposed aggregate driveway
• Security system included
• Stone bench tops to the Kitchen, Laundry, Bathroom,
• Ensuite & Powder room only
• 2740mm ceilings to ground floor & 2590mm ceilings to first floor
Located about 21km from Melbourne’s CBD in Elements Estate, this home is close to
• Tarneit station
• Future Truganina station
• Westbourne Grammar School
• Truganina South Primary School
• Future Elements Town Centre
• Future Elements prep to year 9 Catholic School and wetlands.
This terrific opportunity won’t last long.
You don’t want to miss this beautiful Home so please call “Jiten on 0405 650 000 ” to book an appointment.
Photo ID is a must.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist